Securus - Did not refund money
My love one called but the phone hung up we only talked for a few minutes now they want refund my money.This company is a ripe off.Someone need's to put a stop to this, these calls cost to much for 1 and honestly I don't care if it's 5 dollars or 20 dollars I want my money back, the economy is already a wreck someone please help. I will give no names of who my love one is, I feel that's not important. And another thing they need to find people who speaks better english I can barely understand what they are saying when we speak on the phone, please refund my money.review #147368
You may also like
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I ordered a Jawbone Big Jambox bluetooth speaker. It arrived without a box in a padded envelope. The corner of the speaker was completely smashed in. No answer yet to..."
- "IS Anton Nocito a "fake chef"He owns and operates P&H Soda Syrups fromhis Flushing Queens Apt.NOCITO'S Apt is NOT an FDA approved kitchennor is it approve by NYC Dept of..."
- "I didn't post this correctly the first time. There is definitely a bed bug problem throughout this COMPLEX. Picture is of mattresses in dumpster w/ bed bugs crawling all over..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."
- "My first experience with this store. I bought mainly on Ali. I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."