Securus - Did not refund money

Issue not resolved

My love one called but the phone hung up we only talked for a few minutes now they want refund my money.This company is a ripe off.Someone need's to put a stop to this, these calls cost to much for 1 and honestly I don't care if it's 5 dollars or 20 dollars I want my money back, the economy is already a wreck someone please help. I will give no names of who my love one is, I feel that's not important. And another thing they need to find people who speaks better english I can barely understand what they are saying when we speak on the phone, please refund my money.

d5e9ccd review #147368
1 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Securus?  Submit review about this company
mbee

Dec 01, 2013 Reno, Nevada

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates. That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute. Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.

0 0 Reply
oldfuzzster

Apr 09, 2009

maybe you need to learn better English as your complaint make no sense.466

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.